Lifeline School Health program is a preventive and curative child health initiative organized by a multidisciplinary child health team.
To ensure the health and well being of the Nigerian school child by working in partnership with all key stakeholders involved in the care of the child.
As innovators of Lifeline School Health Program, we would lead and partner to improve the health of children.
Your wards can access the following services under the curative service:
- Outpatient Services
- Inpatient Services -Admission facilities for children (Pre-school to 18 years)
- Ambulatory Services
- Surgical Services
- Sickle Cell Club for Kids and Adolescents
- Asthma Club for Adolescents
Public Health Services
- Updating your wards immunization
- Health Surveillance program
- Health Consultation Support in Formulation of School Health Policies
- Health Promotion workshop for parents, children and staff
- Health screening service for school staff
- Health Consultation Services for children with Special Needs.
- Careers Screening for House helps, Nannies and Cooks
Workshops: Creating formal training workshop for teachers, therapists, school nurses, doctors, health policy makers and voluntary workers on school Health programs.
- Needs assessment of current baseline school health services
- Evaluation + Monitoring of new interventions in school health services
- Epidemiological studies in areas related to school health.
- Networking with Stakeholders of School Health Services both in the Local and International arena
- Networking with NGO’s and external Donor Agencies
Some membership benefits:
- Supervision of school health clinics
- Early detection of children with learning difficulties
- Screening tests for Vision, hearing and others specific tests as needed
- Updating missed immunizations
- Acute paediatric service for referred sick children
- Health Education on Preventive and curative paediatric topics
- Health talks to children at school and at other venues as desired
- Publications on child health